Monday, January 2, 2012

Stop me if you've heard this one before.

I went this morning to my pre-op appointment to get more information.

A $40 co-pay later and I know nothing more than what I did the last time I was in that office.  You ever get that deja-vu feelings?

A $40 co-pay later and I know nothing more than...wait.

I didn't have any tough questions for Dr. CD, because I have been researching the surgery and diagnosis since he told me. I did ask, about how many stitches he'd have to put in.  He didn't know.  Not even a ball park guess.
I am thinking around 30.
Anyone else wanna start a pool to guess how many stitches I'll have?!?!?  Anyone, anyone?

Bueller?

I will have to call on Wednesday to see what time the surgery is on Thursday. Other than that, not much happened.
Oh, wait, he DID take my CT scan films to review before the procedure.  I sure hope he knows what he is looking at because I had no idea.

I'm kinda sad he took them. I wanted to show them off to everyone.  They were going to be a part of my portfolio when I tried out for the Cycle 457 of America's Next Top Model: The Inner Beauty series.  You know the cycle where they are looking for the up and coming models to grace the pages of medical journals and pamphlets in free clinics.
A girl can dream, can't she??

Anyway, I decided to spice up this blog and give the folks what they are asking for...live comedy!

And now, without further ado (I sure hope this works), it's me!


No comments:

Post a Comment